Thank you for joining us in Atlanta!
SUR/FIN® 2017 brought business owners, engineers, designers, production managers and purchasing executives to the southeast, where manufacturing is growing. NASF welcomed many new attendees and exhibitors, as well as seasoned veterans, to a show that brought new ideas and technologies to light.
Save the date for SUR/FIN 2018 – June 4-6 in Cleveland, Ohio!
The SUR/FIN Manufacturing & Technology Trade Show & Conference is for those who are involved with enhancing their business offering to work efficiently within the global supply chain network. Who attends SUR/FIN? This event draws professionals who manage production and distribution throughout the world and into the hands of customers.
SUR/FIN’s Surface Technology Initiative highlights surface finishing’s crucial contributions to the automotive, aerospace and countless other industries. Attendees receive innovative ideas for building supply systems that increase efficiencies and company profits.
Today, employee training and continuing education are essential for companies to remain successful within the global supply chain network. Through unique conference sessions, NASF SUR/FIN offers in-depth knowledge on complex processes and advanced technologies, as well as a broader understanding of the ever-challenging regulatory landscape. SUR/FIN provides:
- More than 70 informative conference presentations
- Engaging, informative keynotes
- Two world-class training courses
- Industry “Boot Camp”
Join more than 1,200 notable leaders, manufacturers and industry organizations, including the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), to obtain the latest information to streamline technology, enhance systems and remain compliant. Attendees had unique opportunities at SUR/FIN like:
- Complimentary receptions, lunches and admission to the NASF Annual Meeting
- Access to National and Chapter information at the NASF Pavilion
- Information on the latest developments in solving global automotive challenges from AIAG
- Invitation to join in Industry Night at the National College Football Hall of Fame
SUR/FIN provided two full days of hands-on demonstrations and information showcasing the latest technologies and services. Attend SUR/FIN to take advantage of enhanced industry benefits like:
- More than 170 industry game-changing suppliers
- Full conference registration that includes free access to SUR/FIN trade show floor
- Opportunity to exhibit