| NASF Event Director
Registration is now closed, as the 2017 show has concluded. Be sure to come back for registration details for SUR/FIN® 2018, to be held in Cleveland, Ohio, June 4-6.
|Daily Conference Registration
To Register for a Foundation Training Course Click Here
To receive the member conference rate, you must be an NASF member in good standing.
- Click on Attendee Registration.
- Enter your last name and email address. This will be used to verify your membership status.
- If the system does not recognize your email, please click here to verify your company’s membership status.
- If your company is an NASF member, please contact Tenisha Fortson at tfortson@NASF.org or 202-457-8404, Option #4 and she will update the information in our system so that you may register as a member. This process will take only a few minutes so please do not register as a non-member.
- Select your desired registration level (Full Conference, Monday Only, etc.) then click on Register Online.
- Update your information as needed and then complete your registration.
If your company would like to become an NASF member, please contact NASF Member Services at info@NASF.org or 202-457-8404.
Have a Question?
Let SUR/FIN exhibitors give you the answer! If you have a question about any aspect of the finishing industry, SUR/FIN exhibitors are ready to help. Just send us your question, and we’ll have one of our exhibiting companies get back to you with an answer or a suggestion.
- Job Shop/Surface Finisher: Business entities whose primary operations are surface finishing processes.
- Associates, Captives and OEMs: Businesses involved in the finishing industry as captives or OEMs that operate surface finishing processes. Associates may also include corporations that do not perform finishing operations themselves, but require surface finishing products for their customers.
- Non-Exhibiting Suppliers, Consultants and Distributors: Companies engaged in the manufacture, sale and/or development of equipment, materials or processes used in surface finishing, or provides services to the surface finishing industry.