SUR/FIN Management Stage
Tuesday, June 16
Top Shops Benchmarking Survey Preview
• A look at 5 of the top statistics from the 2020 survey, such as order lead time, on-time delivery and other top efficiency standards.
Finishing Business Index Trends and Predictions Panel
• Economist Michael Guckes will and 3 platers will conduct a panel on what they see ahead in the finishing industry through the eyes of the Finishing Business Index.
The Full Effect: Getting the most from Your NASF membership
• A panel discussion on how to use an NASF membership to its fullest, from attending events and trade shows, to training for staff, to what regulatory issues are on the horizon.
Noon Break for Lunch
Finishing Hall of Fame
• This event will recognize and honor the 5 recipients for induction into the Finishing Hall of Fame. Each individual will be invited to participate along with family and friends.
• A group of young professionals in the finishing industry will discuss topics that help them grow and become more involved in the industry. .
• We will recognize and honor the 40 recipients from this year’s class, as well as the 160+ past recipients. Each winner will receive their certificate and be honored for their contributions.
It’s All Local: Working with your Local NASF Chapter
• No matter where you are, there is an NASF Chapter near you. A panel of the directors of the local NASF Chapters discuss how to get involved locally and what events are coming up.
National Surface Finishing Day Recognition
• We’ll honor those shops who took part in the 2020 NSFD and show a montage of events and activities they used to promote the
finishing industry in their communities.