Conference Schedule Posted
The lineup is set! Register today for SUR/FIN 2014 where sessions are set to include:
- Session 1: Sustainability Summit
- Session 2: Light Materials Finishing
- Session 3: Electronic
- Session 4: Hexavalent Chromium and Cadmium Alternatives
- Session 5: Best Practices in Surface Finishing
- Session 6: Advances in Plating & Surface Finishing I
- Session 7: Regulatory Update
- Session 8: Hard Chrome Alternatives & Wear Resistant Coatings
- Session 9: Automotive I: Decorative Session
- Session 10: Chemical Milling
- Session 11: Corrosion
- Session 12: Aerospace II: Aluminum and Organic Coatings
- Session 13: Automotive II: Functional
- Session 14: Advances in Plating & Surface Finishing II
- Session 15: Clean Manufacturing and Processing
For a complete list of presentations and other events at SUR/FIN check our schedule page.
Abstracts Due: January 30, 2014
Speaker Notification: March 3, 2014
Final Presentations Due: May 15, 2014
Important Information for Prospective Speakers
Papers based on presentations at the meeting may be published on the SUR/FIN Website and in other publications sponsored by the National Association for Surface Finishing.
The primary author/presenter of the accepted paper/presentation will receive free registration. This complimentary registration includes access to all conference proceedings, exhibit floor, all conference sessions, receptions and show directory. Only one person shall receive the complimentary registration offered per paper/presentation.
Abstracts should be as complete and concise as possible and will be subject to editing by the TAC for publication. It is requested that you provide your top three choices for Topic Categories so that we can best organize SUR/FIN. Please note that, if chosen, the selection committee will assign as best meets the needs of the conference and the attendees.
SUR/FIN 2013 Attendees and Exhibitors have exclusive access to the 2013 Papers and Presentations! If you did not receive login credentials in July, please email Cheryl Clark at email@example.com